National News Detail

3F tied up with Fuji Oil to set-up a joint venture Non-Dairy Cream Making Plant

3F tied up with Fuji Oil to set-up a joint venture Non-Dairy Cream Making Plant

3F, the manufacturer of edible oil and food Ingredient Company on 17 January 2014 tied up with Fuji Oil Co, the Japanese oil and fats firm. The two firms will have tied up to jointly set-up a non-dairy cream making plant.

The two firms will make an investment of about 100 crore rupees on the 15-acre plant in Burgul on the outskirts of Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh. Fuji will hold 55 percent of the joint venture and remaining 45 percent will be with 3F.

image
The plant that will be constructed in a period of 1 year will make 500 tonnes of cream in a month during the first year. Capacity of the plant will be doubled in next three years. Fuji Oil have its several plants in China and other parts of the world, but this tie-up is its first partnership in India.
- See more at: http://www.jagranjosh.com/current-affairs/3f-tied-up-with-fuji-oil-to-setup-a-joint-venture-nondairy-cream-making-plant-1390043490-1#sthash.3azTzS9I.dpuf